21/03/2011

Edinburgh Blogs

Presenting a quick list of Edinburgh-based blogs that are well worth clicking over to:
  • Greener Leith - Green living and community participation in Leith (relevant to anyone interested in Scottish green living)
  • Chatiry World - Crafts, baking and things to see in Edinburgh. Her guide to Independent Shops in Edinburgh is excellent, it's exactly the kind of thing I'd like to do (but now don't need to).
  • Veggie Lady - I had no idea this blog existed but I love it, it's as though it was written for me. Fantastic recipes that can be adapted for any budget.
  • The Edinburgh Blog - Mainly restaurant reviews, among other things to see and do in Edinburgh. I particularly like the range of budget and luxury places.
  • Thingy Bobs - This is filled with lovely things, music and book recommendations, style and interiors, all written by an Edinburgh-based French lady (which, by default, equals good taste).
  • Miss Smidge - is a personal blog, filled with lovely photos and inspiring things. She also organises Edinburgh blogger meet-ups, which I might go to, if I can pluck up the courage...
  • A Daddy Long Legs Is Not A Father - is a girl after my own heart. A superbly written blog about life, music, film, and anything else that catches Ali's eye. She also has great taste in literature.
  • Cupcake Couture Beauty. Fashion. Baking. I don't think more description is required. But this is a great blog, and it's one of Edinburgh's most popular too.
C x

PS - If any other Edinburgh bloggers want to be included on this list, drop me a line!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, there are some I haven't heard of and will be checking out. And thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete