08/05/2011

Cardigan Love

Last week of dissertation fever, so haven't had a chance to get out and hunt the charity shops. Did indulge in a few too many catalogs though, and spotted some good styling tips for cardigans:
Boden V-Neck Cashmere Cardigan - I charitised my one and only v-neck cardigan thinking it didn't go with anything. I like how this is styled open over a different neckline, and the jewel details stops it being frumpy.

Boden - the same cardigan, styled with silver. I love pink and silver together (except on trashy people).

Another v-neck cardigan, this time by NW3 at Hobbs and styled with an open peter-pan collar. How TRENDY are those these days, right? 

Whistles cable knit cardigan. This is divine. It looks like a little Chanel-style jacket from a distance but up close is a thick, cosy cardi. $$$ :(

Kettlewell long cascade wrap - I personally think I'm too short to pull off these gorgeous cascade cardigans that are so à la mode. The pairing with the grape palazzo pants is like something straight out of Gucci SS'11, you think? 

And this I just spotted on weheartit.com. I think this gorgeous little cardi could be DIY'd fairly easily...

...which brings me to my next order of business, I am going to attempt my own DIY clothing the week after next, using finds from charity shops. Very exciting!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment