21/01/2011

Tulle Time

I've grown ever so weary of the British high street. It's full of hideous beige and polyester knits, and don't even get me started on that bast*** tax-evader, big Phil Green. So I'm living in fantasy and browsing net-a-porter and vogue.uk for ideas. During the sales I bought some bright green cotton fabric for my first project on the new sewing machine, and considering putting in a tulle underskirt to floof it out a bit. I do love me some floof:



Oscar de la Renta tulle & organza dress.











Lela Rose silk & tulle dress, adore this, it's such a flattering cut.













ChloƩ Tulle skirt (via fashion.telegraph.co.uk)

















Isaac Mizrahi tulle overlay dress and tulle embellished heels (via fashionrollcall.com)















Collette Dinnigan tulle dress (via stylehive.com)















Marchesa tulle dress (via thestylemongers)


C x

No comments:

Post a Comment